DC-50 Neer Duct Seal Compound
Synthetic Polymer; Bag Container Type; 5 LB Container Size; Gray Color; 25 to 120 Deg F Temperature Rating; Application Junction Box; Asbestos Free
Neer sealer is used primarily by the building and specically
by the electrical trade to seal around junction boxes, flashings
and service mast entries. It can be shaped by hand to any form
and reused if necessary. Neer duct seal has countless other
applications in the refrigeration, heating and cooling, plumbing
and metal-fabrication fields. It is an excellent general purpose
sealant around the home.
• FDA Approved as listed in CFR, Title 21 being composed of
ingredients acceptable for packaging and transporting food.
• Chemically acceptable to the U.S.D.A. for use in meat and
poultry processing areas under Federal Inspection.
• Dielectric strength: approximate 100 volts per mil
• Resistivity: 1.5.1 @ 212 °F/100 °C. .4.8 x 109 ohm-cm 1.5.2
after 96 hours @ 239 °F/115 °C. .4.8 x 1010 ohm-cm (ASME
power test code of 1965, Section 40.5).
• Neer duct seal may be painted immediately after application
and will not bleed through the dry paint film.
• Non-corrosive: will not corrode metal.
• Non-irritant: no irritation to eyes or skin as listed in CFR, Title
16, “Appraisal of the safety of chemicals in food, drugs and
• This sealer is a gray, permanently soft, non-toxic, non-volatile
compound which will adhere to most clean, dry surfaces.
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
• Base: non-drying synthetic polymers and oils.
• No unpleasant odor.
• Temperature tolerance range: -30 °F/-34.4 °C to 175 °F/
79.4 °C. Will not slump at 275 °F/135 °C for brief periods.
• Fillers: saturated mineral fillers and other inert ingredients.
• Cone penetration: (ASTM D217-52T) modifed to total moving
load of 300 gm., 5 sec. @ 77 °F/25 °C; 100-115 mm/10.
• Non-volatile (solids): 100.
• Specified gravity: 1.65 to 1.7 (ASTM D71-72).
• Temperature usage range (recommended): 25 °F/-3.9 °C to
120 °F/48.9 °C.
• Shelf life: unlimited.
Certifications and Compliances
• UL Standard: 723
• UL Listed: R11682
OZ GEDNEY ME-324S
Enlarger, Threaded Installation; Zinc Plated Steel; 1 in Large End Trade Size; 3/4 in Small End Trade Size; Size 1-7/16 in Dia x 1-3/4 in L; Approval Ul 886, CSA C22.2; Used On Rigid Conduit, Imc; Me-S Model
|Alternate Part Number||ME324S|
|Application||For Rigid Conduit And IMC|
|Catalog Description||OZ-Gedney ME-324S Type ME-S Male Enlarger, Size: 11/16 IN, Steel, Finish: Zinc Electroplated, Connection: 1 IN FNPT X 3/4 IN MNPT, Dimensions: 1-7/16 IN Maximum Diameter X 1-3/4 IN Length, Third Party Certification: UL File Number E-34997, Class I, Division 1, 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Class I, Zone 1, 2, Groups IIA, IIB, IIC, Class II, Division 1, 2, Groups E, F, G, Class III Suitable For Wet Locations, CSA 009795, Applicable Third Party Standards: UL 514B And 886, CSA C22.2 Number 30 NEC Articles 500-503 & 505, For Rigid Conduit And IMC|
|Connection||1 IN FNPT X 3/4 IN MNPT|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|EU RoHS Indicator||N|
|Invoice Description English||STEEL MALE ENLARGERS|
|Large End Trade Size||1 in|
|Product Type||Cable Connector|
|Small End Trade Size||3/4 in|
|Special Features||Enlarges a threaded hub in an enclosure or fitting; Knurled female hub; Tapered threaded hubs (NPT)|
|Standard||Third Party Certification: UL File Number E-34997, Class I, Division 1, 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Class I, Zone 1, 2, Groups IIA, IIB, IIC, Class II, Division 1, 2, Groups E, F, G, Class III Suitable For Wet Locations, CSA 009795, Applicable Third Party Standards: UL 514B And 886, CSA C22.2 Number 30 NEC Articles 500-503 & 505|
|Type||Type ME-S Male Enlarger|
|Used On||Rigid Conduit, Imc|