UNIBOR PNEUMATIC MAGNETIC DRILL – AIRBOR 2 AIR MAGNETIC DRILL
- Fail safe Permanent Magnet : The mechanically operated magnet has a clamping force of 650kg and is designed with a simple but highly effective mechanical interlock that prevents the motor running unless the magnet is activated.
- Air Motor : Drive is from a compact but very powerful pneumatic motor delivering sufficient power all likely applications via a well proven arbor and mounting system.
- Integral Coolant System : The arbor also features an integral bore to allow coolant to be fed to the cutter, further reducing the risk sparking or overheating – the coolant can be either gravity fed or pressurized.
- Anti-static Piping : Fitted as standard, this further reduces the risk of sparking.
- Light weight : At only 13Kg, the unit is easily carried by on person and is compact for easy manoeuverability on the workpiece.
Standard Accessories : Carrying case, Allen keys, Safety guard, Oil bottle, Cutting oil.
|Cutter capacity||12 – 50 mm|
|No. Load Speed||400 mm|
|Air Consumption||30 cfm|
|Air Pressure||6.3 bar|
|Clamping force||650 kg|
|Air inlet||3/8″ BSP female thread|