Crouse-Hinds 3/4 in. Threaded Rigid Conduit Outlet Body, Type LL
- Form 7 Condulet outlet bodies approach conduit in size for neat, compact installations
- Many shapes and sizes are available for rigid threaded conduit
- Form 7 has exclusive SNAPTIGHT™ and wedgenut cover attachment to provide clear, unobstructed cover opening
- Conduit hubs have tapered threads and feature integral bushings for protection of wire insulation
- Wedgenut cover design facilitates installation and removal. Nuts are held captive in cover. Covers can be used with or without gaskets.
- SNAPTIGHT™ Form 7 Covers with integral sealing gaskets are installed without the use of screws, reducing installation time and costs. Covers are reusable.