Selamat berbelanja JURAGAN
Bagikan informasi tentang Thomas & Betts 5353 3/4″ 90deg Liquidtight Angle Connector Elbow, Insulated Steel kepada teman atau kerabat Anda.
|Manufacturer:||Thomas & Betts|
|Subcategory:||Conduit and Cable Connectors|
|Conduit/Cable Type:||Liquid Tight FMC (Flexible Metallic Conduit)|
|Trade Size:||3/4 in|
|Hub Size:||3/4 in|
|Material:||Malleable Iron Insulated|
|Max. NEMA Rating:||FB1|
|H x W x D (in.):||2.45 x 2.35 x 1.5|
|Net Weight:||5.92 OZ|
|Gross Weight:||5.92 OZ|
DETAIL DESCRIPTION :
• Ability to install quickly with low torque effort.
• Ground cone design offers following advantages:
(1) Compresses metallic convolutions; provides high quality ground contact with low impedance and high raceway holding power.
(2) Single helical thread on ground cone is easy to install without cross threading; accepts variations in raceway diameters and
(3) Rolled over edge protects conductors.
Sealing ring design has following exclusive features:
(1) Grips and seals at leading and trailing edge—will not abrade raceway jacket.
(2) Provided with grooves on inside diameter for anti-sleeving.
(3) Shoulders on both ends for extra sealing.
(4) Symmetrical shape assures foolproof assembly.
• Can be disconnected and reused
• Watertight/oiltight installation at box or enclosure termination is assured by:
(1) External taper thread hub on 5331 series and use of sealing gasket 5262 series.
(2) Captive sealing ‘O’ ring on 5361 series.
(3) Taper tapped hole on 5271series.
• Suitable for use in Class I Division 2, Class II Division 1 and 2 and Class III Division 1 and 2 Hazardous Locations per CEC Section 18.
Class I, Zone 2, CEC Rule 18-156 (6)
Class I, Div. 2, CEC Rule J18-152 (3)
Class II, Div. 1 CEC Rule 18-202 (4) (b)
Class II, Div. 2, CEC Rule 18-252 (4)
Class III, Div.1 CEC Rule 18-302 (4)
Class III, Div. 2 CEC Rule 18-352
• CEC Rule 12-1306 stipulates “a separate bonding conductor shall be installed in liquidtight flexible conduit in accordance with section 10”.
• 1/2” and 1-1/4” sizes Laboratory tested to carry ground fault current of up to 1000 amps RMS with duration of fault current 3 cycles.
• Conforms with JIC requirements.
• Available with imperial, I.S.O. and PG threaded hub.
Buka jam 09.00 s/d jam 17.00 | Minggu & Hari Besar - Libur