Selamat berbelanja JURAGAN
In addition to the standard isolation needle valve, Oliver valves can provide 2, 3 and 5 valve manifolds for both remote and direct mounting to pressure gauge and pressure differential transmitters. These manifold valves are, as standard rated to 413bar (6000psi) and are available in a range of different materials. Our Needle Valve Manifolds are available in numerous different configurations – including pipe-to-pipe, pipe-to-flange and flange-to-flange.
To date, our needle valve manifolds have been used all over the world on both small scale and large scale Oil, Gas and Petrochemical projects.
Our customers also benefit from our Needle Valve Manifolds being supplied with mounting bolts and seal rings. In the past, customers have used our Y34 and YV34 manifolds to mount onto Rosemount transmitters and other applications. As with most of Oliver Valves’ range of Needle Valves, we are able to work closely with our customers to design and engineer bespoke manifolds that fit into both new and existing projects.
|Needle Valve Manifold Specifications:|
|PSI Rating||Rated to 4,800 PSI as standard.|
|Configurations||Pipe-to-Pipe, Pipe-to-Flange and Flange-to-Flange|
|Valve Configurations||Two Valve, Three Valve and Five Valve configurations|
|Mounting Options||Both remote and direct mounting available|
– Non rotating tip – self centering & anti-galling
– Piston ring – gives dynamic adjustment of gland seal in response to pressure change
– Anti-blow out spindle – a major safety feature
– Secure seal – precision machined to give leak free operation for the life of the valve. Available
in either PTFE or Grafoil
Temp: 240 deg C
Seat: Metal to Metal
Bore: 0.21″ (5.4mm)
Connections: 1/2″ Inlets
Supplied with 4x M10 bolts (7/16″UNF also available) and 2x PTFE/Grafoil seal rings
Direct mounting five valve manifolds manufactured from 316 stainless steel. The five head units are of the inside screw and rising stem design, screwed and pinned bonnet with adjustable PTFE gland packing.
• T-bar handle operation
• Non-rotating tip giving metal-to-metal hard seat.
• The maximum pressure rating is 6,000 psi with the maximum temperature rating being 240 ºC at reduced pressure.
• Female inlet connections as Standard.
• Vent is 1/4” NPT unplugged.
• Flanged 54mm centres oulet connections as Standard.
Buka jam 09.00 s/d jam 17.00 | Minggu & Hari Besar - Libur