The LYSAGHT PRESTIGE® Panel II is an improved versionof its predecessor, a quality product which provides a wider choice of durable and functional wall claddings to building designs in the region.
- Roll formed and available in three Clean COLORBOND® pre-painted steel systems with a wide range of colours to choose from.
- High-strength design can be used exterior and interior walls, ceilings as well as soffits.
- Panels are factory corrective-leveled during roll – forming to provide the flatest product possible.
- Available perforated for acoustical applications.
Custom-cut lengths are available in countinous length (up to 12000mm)
- Vertical surface cladding
- Feature wall, ceiling and fencing
Roofing & Walling
Length +0, -15mm
Cover Width +- 4mm, Rib height +- 0.5mm
- Roll-formed from ZINCALUME® steel
- Available in three Clean COLORBOND® prepainted steel systems with a wide range of colors to choose from
- Choice of three distinctive concealed fastener profiles
- Compatible trim and accessories available
- High-strength design can be used for exterior and interior walls, and soffits
- Panels are factory corrective-leveled during roll-forming to provide the flattest product possible
- Perforated available for acoustical applications
Can be custom-cut to your size requirements in continuous lengths (up to 12,000mm)