D25501K 1-9/16″ SDS Max Combination Hammer Kit
The D25501K 1-9/16″ SDS Max Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 8 joules of impact energy. The lightest weight hammer in the DEWALT SDS MAX family gives it an ergonomic and compact design. The D255501K is ideally suited for serial drilling of rebar, coring for through-hole for mechanical and electrical applications and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application.
Features & Specs
- 12 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection – 490 rpm, 3300 bpm
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Factory Set Clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Lightweight 13.5 lbs design allows for easy through hole drilling for mechanical and electrical applications.
- Optimized mechanism for fast drilling of holes for rebar doweling and large diameter mechanical anchors.
- Chipping function allows for fast surface chipping in ceiling, upper and mid wall applications
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- Amps 12.0 Amps
- Blows/Min 3,300 bpm
- Chipping Yes
- Chuck Type SDS Max
- Clutch Integral
- E-Clutch(TM) No
- Impact Energy 8.0 Joules
- No Load Speed 490 rpm
- Optimal Concrete Drilling 3/8 – 1-1/4 in
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Length 18.6 in
- Tool Weight 13.55 lbs
- Vibration Control No
- Vibration Measurement 18.3
- Wood/Steel Drilling No in
- 360 side handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide