D25721K 1-7/8″ SDS Max Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS
The D25721K 1-7/8″ SDS Max Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS is a high-performance drill powered by 11 joules of impact energy that protects professionals with reduced vibration felt at the handles using the Active Vibration Control® technology.
Features & Specs
- SHOCKS – Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 13.5 amp Motor delivers maximum performance and overload protection
- 11 joules of Impact Energy provides fast drilling and chipping performance
- Electronic variable speed gives the user full control of speed while drilling or chipping
- Rear side handle mount delivers a better ergonomic position to the user when drilling downward
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Chipping function allows for fast demolition of walls and correction work on floors.
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- Amps 13.5 Amps
- Blows/Min 1,260 – 2,520 bpm
- Chipping Yes
- Chuck Type SDS Max
- Clutch Integral
- Impact Energy 11 Joules
- No Load Speed 137 – 275 rpm
- Optimal Concrete Drilling 7/8 – 1-3/4 in
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Length 20.5 in
- Tool Weight 17.5 lbs
- Vibration Control Yes – Shocks™
- Vibration Measurement 7.8
- Wood/Steel Drilling No in
- Kit Box
- 2 Position Side Handle
- User Guide