SKIL 6716 IMPACT HAMMER DRILL 16mm / 710W
The Skil Impact Drill 6716 is a 16mm hammer drill which joins the 6002 and 6006 in the company’s lineup of products designed to provide more efficient and powerful drilling into masonry and metals such as steel plate. This new hammer drill extendings the company’s existing range of 10mm and 13mm impact drills. Positioned at the top of Skil’s lineup, the 6716 hammer drill has a powerful and reliable 710 W motor with an all-metal bearing system. It offers the highest rotation speed (up to 3200 rpm) and impact rate (51,200 bpm) in its class for efficient metal and masonry drilling.
Though rather boring in design (get it?), the Skil 6716 is built to offer extended use without fatiguing the user, and its ergonomic soft-grip and included side handle means that you can accurately place the tool and hold it comfortably during use. An easy-to-control variable speed trigger places two fingers over the actuator, allowing for gentle and consistent control. The tool has forward and reverse functions so you can use it as a standard driver. There is a lock-on button for continuous use, and a handy sliding switch which allows for easy adjustment between impact and drilling modes. The tool also includes a handy side-mounted depth gauge for more precise (and repeatable) drilling depth measurement.
This seems like a pretty decent product overall. While not one of the most powerful hammer drills you’ll find, it will definitely appeal to the more budget-conscious shoppers and those looking to get into a product that will serve a myriad of concrete drilling purposes without breaking the bank.
Skil 710w impact drill offers more powerfull impact drilling function and bigger size of chuck allow to drill bigger holes. It is suitable for Professionals, Do-It-Yourself projects, Home maintenance, Garage work, Office maintenance, Technicians & Tradesman. Multi function impact hammering action makes it suitable for drilling in wall, concrete, wood, metal & Plastic.
– Ergonomic design and optimal grip area for comfortable gripping
– Reliable motor of 710W with strong ball and needle bearing system
– Easy to control with the “fit-for-two-fingers” variable speed trigger
– Lock-on button for continuous application
– Large knob for easy switching between impact and drilling mode
– Provides holistic solution for drilling and screwdriving application
– Auxiliary handle for addition grip support
– Depth guage for more precise drilling depth measurement
– Input power : 710W
– Chuck type : 13mm (keyed)
– No load speed : 0-3,200 rpm
– Impact rate : 51,200 bpm
– Drilling diameter : 16mm(steel), 16mm(masonry), 35mm(wood)
– Variable switch : Yes
– Forward/reverse : Yes
– Auxiliary handle : Yes
– Depth gauge : Yes
– Net weight : 1.9 kg
– Chuck key
– Auxilary handle
– Depth gauge
Buka jam 09.00 s/d jam 17.00 | Minggu & Hari Besar - Libur