Bagikan informasi tentang CIGWELD COMET Cutting Nozzle, Oxy/Acet, Type 41, Size 12 kepada teman atau kerabat Anda.
COMET Cutting Nozzle, Oxy/Acet, Type 41, Size 12
CIGWELD COMET Cutting Nozzle, Oxy/Acet, Type 41, Size 12
Part Number: 306048
Nozzles are the vital component of flame cutting equipment. They provide the preheating flames to raise the steel to ignition temperatures and direct the jet of oxygen onto the heated area to perform the cutting process.
- Longer Nozzle Life – the high brass content and advanced manufacturing techniques give COMET taper seat nozzles an inbuilt quality
- Better quality cutting – the mirror smooth finish of the gas ports assures stable gas flows and superior cutting oxygen stream.
- Cuts are clean and smooth with the narrowest kerf width Less slag adhesion – high copper content of sizes 20, 24 etc conducts heat away from the nozzle face.
- The nozzle keeps relatively cool and slag adherence to the nozzle face is reduced.
- LPG (propane) flames do not blow off – taper seat LPG nozzles have slotted preheat ports which cause a turbulence in the gas flow enabling the flame to hang on to the nozzles
- Faster nozzle attachment – easy change of position for bent nozzles.
- Only one nut is tightened to give perfect seating with taper seat nozzles
- Wider seating areas ensures gas tight seals
- Protective flange to safeguard tapered seat from damage
|Fuel gas flow @ 100 kPa
|Total Oxygen Flow &; Pressure l/min @ kPa