WELDING ELECTRODE PRIMALLOY JS-316L – STAINLESS STEEL
- WS A5.4/A5.4M E316-16
- AWS A5.4/A5.4M E316L-16
- Rutile-Basic stainless steel electrode
- Weld on AC or DCEP polarity
- Flux coating provides Excellent weldability and easy slag removal
- 2.5%Mo added to provides creep resistance and increased ductility at elevated temperature
- Low carbon level weld metal increase the resistance to intergranular corrosion
- Designed for the welding of 19%Cr-12%Ni-2%Mo stainless steels such as 316 316L
- Petrol Chemical Industry
- Power Generation Construction
- Shipbuilding & Offshore
- Food & beverage
For electrodes that have had a short or mild exposure to the atmosphere, re-drying at 300℃ for 1 hour will be sufficient.
For electrodes that have been exposed to longer or more aggressive conditions or critical work environment, re-drying at 300-350℃ for 1-2 hours is recommended. After re-drying, electrodes should be tored in a portable electrode drying oven.
PRIMALLOY JS-316L: CCS, ABS